Hello my lovely People
This Gluten Free Tabbouleh is a real enlightenment for all those eating gluten Free or for those who want to spice up their daily diet. The red quinoa gives the dish much more character than Couscous, which means its a little bit more hearty and bitter – however this perfectly complements the lemon or lime juice seasoning! Don’t be discouraged by the weird smell of Quinoa when cooking it (not that nice) but you won’t taste that at all later.
Here is my favorite version of the Gluten Free Tabbouleh – you can really spice it up and change to your liking very easily! I used:
- 1/2 Tomato, & 1/3 Cucumber sliced in little quarters
- 1 median hot yellow Chili
- selection of colorful small Cherry Tomatoes for garnish
- 1 1/2 cup of Quinoa to 3 cups of water (same size)
- few Radishes for an extra kick
- Lemon juice, Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper for the Dressing
First wash the quinoa and then get it to a boil in a hot pan with the water for 2 min. Simmer it for 10-15min tops. Add all the ingredients you love most and be creative. Then easily add the dressing and taste it 🙂 So easy!!
This is truly amazing and healthy and you can keep in the fridge for a few days easily!
Have a lovely day guys!