Its almost Christmas and I still have so much to to!!!! Here is a little sneak peek into what I am up to.
- Prepare Jamie Olivers “Stress Free get ahead Gravy“. This is just an amazing idea because its one job done – you freeze it and before christmas dinner you just take it out and reheat it! Genius and delicious! I mean you don’t need to do exactly this recipe. It works with almost any Gravy or sauce. Prepare your favorite or traditional Gravy or Sauce and get ahead of the game.
- Write down your to do List and your Shopping List for your dinner etc. I downloaded this app Bring! which helps me get everything in one place and connect with my boyfriends list. Its amazing you can send your shopping list to anyone, telling who is buying what etc. Also the app separates your Lists into different Themes like: Dinner, Party or custom made Themes. This is a Swiss App I think for international users you may like this app: Listastic
- Writing and mailing your Christmas Cards so they arrive before Christmas!
- Maybe you are like me… I am probably going for some last minute shopping for presents. Lovely Zoella did an amazing DIY Video on Youtube for some Homemade Gifts – really inspirational!
- Take the car and go shopping for your Beverages. I mean seriously this stuff is really heavy and I need help transporting all that stuff. Additionally I don’t like going shopping for beverages when my food ingredients are filling up my bags anyway and the shop is stuffed with people. Get ahead of all your shopping of stuff which can be stored – this will life so much easier!
Looking forward to hearing about your ideas on how to get ahead off your christmas game 🙂