Sooooo finally a new Food Update on the Blog 🙂 I am so super exited and delighted about this Poke Bowl I made and I is a truly delicious dish!!! I know that I have been neglecting the Blog lately and I am so sorry about this but this will change VERY soon which I am soo happy about!!!
So here is the recipe for this incredibly delicious Hawaiian Dish, I hope you enjoy it -Please COMMENT below and let me know what you think of it!!! Love u guys!! xxx Katie
- 250g Raw best quality Tuna
- 250g Raw best quality Salmon
- 50g Edamame Beans
- 1 pack of Miniature Leaves
- 100g Papaya Fruit
- 1/2 Pomegranate
- 250g Sushi Rice
- 1 piece of Spring Onion
- 1 TS Sesame Seeds
- 3 TS Fried crispy Onions
- 150ml Soy Sauce
- 150ml Sesame Oil
- Sip of Rice Vinegar
- 1 TS Wasabi Paste
- Pre boil the rice in a pan and let it cool of at the side.
- Chop the Papaya, Salmon, and Tuna into equally sized squares and put them to one side.
- Use only the green part of one Spring Onion and cut it into nice little pieces for garnish..
- For the Sauce add the Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Rice Vinegar and the Wasabi paste into one little bowl and mix.
- Marinate the tuna and the Salmon in the sauce
- Now arrange all the Fruit, Leaves, Beans, Rice and Fisch in a little bowl.
- Add the Sesame Seeds and Spring onions for garnish
Let me know that you think of the recipe!!! Love u guys!!!!