START A BLOG
The 10 most important blogging tools of 2019
The 7 most important Steps before you Launch your BLog!
How to Start a Blog with Siteground in 7 min (+Video Tutorial)?
How do I find + setup a gorgeous blog theme?
10 huge mistakes amateur blogs make + how to fix them!
There are amazing tools and programs out there to set up your new Blog. Over the past 10 years I have tested a bunch. There are three things you need to start a Blog; a CMS, a Host and a Domain. My personal favourites are:
- WordPress.ORG as your Content Management System (CMS) - free
- SiteGround for your Hosting (SELF-HOSTED) - starts at $3.95/mo - READ BLOG POST
- SiteGround to purchase a Domain Name (DOMAIN/URL) - starts at 13.95/yr - READ BLOG POST
You can set up a new Blog with these three things in just 7min (+Video Tutorial) - READ BLOG POST
- How to Name your Blog
- The 3 Pillars of a Blog
- The 7 most important Steps before your Launch your Blog
- How to choose your extremely profitable Blog Niche
- How to start a blog with BlueHost (I recommend SiteGround but here is a tutorial for BlueHost)
- Lifestyle vs. Niche Blog which is better
You don't need to be a professional designer to have a gorgeous looking theme. What you can do is get a pre-designed Theme for your Blog. BluChic Themes are my favourite for feminine looking Blogs or you can scroll through ThemeForest where you can find 1000+ Themes. I am sure there is one which suits your Niche.
Once you have purchased the theme (they usually start at $50+) you can download the theme to your computer and upload the theme zip. file to WordPress. Here is how you do this:
1. In the WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance < Themes
2. Click "+Add New"
3. Click "Upload Theme"
4. Click "Choose File" – choose zip file
5. Click "Install Now"
6. Click "Activate"
-> Check out my Full Guide (+Video Tutorial) on how to "Install a Blog Theme" e.g. Bluchic - READ BLOG POST
-> Here is a my Guide on "How to Brand your Blog" - READ BLOG POST + FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- The most Popular Blog Themes Ever!
Before you start publishing content to your new Blog, please read through these two posts carefully. There are important settings you will want to set up beforehand in order for your Blog to run smoothly when traffic starts rolling in.
- 10 Huge Mistakes Amateur Blogs make and How to Fix them! - READ BLOG POST
- The 7 most important Steps before your Launch your Blog! - READ BLOG POST
Also, please have a look at my "How to Start a Blog FULL GUIDE" where I go through setting up your Blog step by step showing you what to do in chronological order! (coming soon)
- How to set up Menus, Categories and Pages in WordPress
- Easy WordPress HTML Guide and helpful Hacks for Beginners - (coming soon)
- What do the 5 different WordPress Image Descriptions mean - (coming soon)
- How and why to include Keywords into your Blog Posts - (coming soon)
- A WordPress Widget is a small block that performs a specific function. Widgets in WordPress allow you to add content and features in the widgetized areas of your theme such as the sidebar. - READ BLOG POST (+Video)
- WordPress Plugins are pieces of software that will enable more functions to your WordPress blog. WordPress makes it really easy for you, just download and install the plugin and then the additional function or feature is added to your blog. Let me show you how to install them and which ones your need - READ BLOG POST (+ Video)
- The 10 Most important Blogging Tools of 2019
- The 10 Best Tools for Food Blogger
I created a dedicated "Blogging Category" where you can get my best tips on how to create amazing "Blog Content", build "Traffic", grow "Subscribers" and start to earn "Money" from your Blog. Find out more and head to the dedicated "Blogging Tips Category" here.
*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link!*
28. December 2018
This post is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to know on “How to Start a Blog with Siteground that makes Money”! Set up your website using my step by step Tutorial in just 10min or watch the Video Tutorial. To make it easier for you, here is a quick overview of the post if […]
5. November 2018
Now, in this 16-piece (and growing) mini-course on “How to Start a Money-Making Blog in 2019” I am leading you through a Step by Step Guide of the most important blogging steps to build a money-making Blog! I will update and include more and more post throughout 2019 so we can continue to build you successful […]
29. October 2018
18. September 2018
In my “Beginner’s Guide to Self-hosting your Blog”, I am teaching you to start or transfer your Blog to being self-hosted! Plus, the secret of why your Blog needs to be self-hosted to make money! Let me help you to set this up in only 7min and to start monetizing your Blog immediately after. But, […]
6. April 2018
You always wanted to start your own Blog but never thought you could? Then this is your Year my Bloggy Friend! Creating and setting up your own Blog using this Simple Guide is really really easy!! I promise you can do it You have to start your own Blog it’s so much fun as well […]
POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE...