Today, I am sharing 7 Books for Blogger and Entrepreneurs to read this Spring 2020.
I would love to start a little Book Club with you guys so I thought I would share my reading list for Spring 2020. Reading is something I truly love and which calms me down before and after a busy day.
I am such a nerd when it comes to books. I especially love everything business, self-help, productivity, and girl boss related, so this list won’t surprise you.
And, I am so old school when it comes to having a physical book in your hand. You will never see me with a kindle or similar. There is something kind of fancy about carrying your book around in your purse, reading in public or waiting for your flight at the airport.
For me, there are few things more satisfying than finishing a book and putting it next to all the other masterpieces I worked through. You feel accomplished and more in control. There is always room to improve and learn more about whether this is personal development, marketing, business or productivity.
If you love learning and you want to improve your skills along with me then these 7 books for bloggers and entrepreneurs will really resonate with you.
Plus we can share notes and thoughts in the comments once you are done with a book. Can’t wait to share my thought on these books with you and hope that you are joining me for the journey!
Talk to you soon and lots of love, xx Katie
1. Hug Your Customers: STILL, The Proven Way to Personalize Sales and Achieve Astounding Results
2. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Collins Business Essentials)
3. Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
4. The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
5. Boundaries Updated and Expanded Edition: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life
6. Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds
7. Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It
I hope you enjoyed this post on Books for Bloggers and you will start reading them with me! Share your thoughts on the books in the comments below!