There are amazing tools and programs out there to set up your new Blog. Over the past 10 years I have tested a bunch. My personal favourites are:
- WordPress.ORG as your Content Management System (CMS) - READ BLOG POST
- SiteGround for your Hosting + Domain Name (starts at $3.95/mo + Domain Name) - READ BLOG POST
- BluChic for gorgeous feminine WP Blog Themes - READ BLOG POST
- The 10 Most Important Blogging Tools
In order to create incredible Blog content which people will go crazy about, you need to be an expert in your field. Have a look at my post "How to find you Blog Niche" to get started. My top tips for creating epic content are:
- Addressing an issue
- Solving the problem
- Finding relevant products which are serving your niche and your audience
- Attracting the right kind of people through Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook to maximise your profits
- 6 Tips for Blogging in English as a non-native English Speaker
- How to use Time-Blocking to Boost your Productivity as a Blogger
There are different ways how people can find your Blog. This could be through:
- Social Media (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter) - READ BLOG POST
- Search Engines linke Google (SEO) - READ BLOG POST
- Direct Search or Emails you send to your list
- Pinterest Traffic - HEAD TO "PINTEREST CATEGORY"
With over 800K monthly views, you could say Pinterest is kind of my jam. If you are new to blogging then I recommend you to start funnelling people from Pinterest to your Blog posts. Check out all my Pinterest secrets in the separate "Pinterest Category". Or, if you don't want to waste any time, then check out my signature E-Course "The Pinterest Studio", where I teach you everything you need to know to explode you Blog traffic with Pinterest.
If you are more advanced, then I recommend you to dip your toe into Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Personally, I have learned everything I know about SEO from an E-Course I took called "Stupid Simple SEO". I was so lost and overwhelmed with SEO, receiving exactly 0 traffic from Google for years. After I implemented the course tips, I started ranking IMMEDIATELY. I am finally getting traffic from Google. Since this course has helped me so much, I love nothing more than to recommend you to check out "Stupid Simple SEO" here.
- How to use Pinterest to grow your Blog
- How to use Instagram to grow your Blog
- How to use Tailwind to skyrocket your Traffic
- How to use Tailwind Tribes to explode your Blog Traffic
When I first started out blogging, I actually had no idea that Blog subscribers were in fact Email subscribers. I had this plugin which allowed me to add visitors as subscribers to my Blog. However, the problem was I had no way of contacting them because the Plugin did not collect their email address. How was I supposed to write to them?
This was when I discovered that Blog subscribers don't exist. What you need is a separate Email Marketing Service such as "ConvertKit" to collect and add email addresses from your Blog onto a list and from where you can write to your audience in bulk.
I have created a separate "Email Marketing Category" where you can check out all related Blog post on how to grow Email subscribers for your Blog.
There are many ways you can start earning money as a Blogger such as:
- Selling your product or services
- Affiliate Marketing - READ BLOG POST
- Creating an profitable E-Course - READ BLOG POST
- 15 Awesome Ways to immediately make Money as a Blogger
- Earn Money with Gift Guides as a Blogger
- 5 Brilliant Hacks to Save Money Blogging
- The best Accounting + Invoicing Software for Bloggers
*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link!*
Today, I want to talk about the ugly side of blogging and 5 blogging secrets successful bloggers usually don’t share. There are many bloggers claiming how easy blogging is and that you should start your blog right away. But, blogging can be a tough business and even though I believe that if you are passionate […]
In today’s post, I want to cover the 10 best selling creative fonts because choosing the right font plays a huge role when designing your Blog. Personally, I love mixing creative fonts with more neutral sans serif fonts to create a fun but still sophisticated look. However, fonts can be expensive, especially if you want […]
There are many different blog post links we are going to cover in this post. In particular, the difference between a do-follow and no-follow links and how this affects your SEO as well as other types of links such as affiliate links and short links. If you are confused about these terms then don’t worry […]
One of the mistakes I made and you might be doing as well is to write about things that you are interested in but is not what your audience wants to read about. It’s a common mistake because we usually think that everybody is struggling with the same things or is interested in the same […]
I love reading books related to blogging, influencing and social media. In this post, I want to share the 15 best books for bloggers in 2019. Social Media and the digital world is changing at such a high pace it’s good to keep up with trends, new strategies, and ideas. Let me know in the […]
POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE...