There are amazing tools and programs out there to set up your new Blog. Over the past 10 years I have tested a bunch. My personal favourites are:
- WordPress.ORG as your Content Management System (CMS) - READ BLOG POST
- SiteGround for your Hosting + Domain Name (starts at $3.95/mo + Domain Name) - READ BLOG POST
- BluChic for gorgeous feminine WP Blog Themes - READ BLOG POST
- The 10 Most Important Blogging Tools
In order to create incredible Blog content which people will go crazy about, you need to be an expert in your field. Have a look at my post "How to find you Blog Niche" to get started. My top tips for creating epic content are:
- Addressing an issue
- Solving the problem
- Finding relevant products which are serving your niche and your audience
- Attracting the right kind of people through Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook to maximise your profits
- 6 Tips for Blogging in English as a non-native English Speaker
- How to use Time-Blocking to Boost your Productivity as a Blogger
There are different ways how people can find your Blog. This could be through:
- Social Media (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter) - READ BLOG POST
- Search Engines linke Google (SEO) - READ BLOG POST
- Direct Search or Emails you send to your list
- Pinterest Traffic - HEAD TO "PINTEREST CATEGORY"
With over 800K monthly views, you could say Pinterest is kind of my jam. If you are new to blogging then I recommend you to start funnelling people from Pinterest to your Blog posts. Check out all my Pinterest secrets in the separate "Pinterest Category". Or, if you don't want to waste any time, then check out my signature E-Course "The Pinterest Studio", where I teach you everything you need to know to explode you Blog traffic with Pinterest.
If you are more advanced, then I recommend you to dip your toe into Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Personally, I have learned everything I know about SEO from an E-Course I took called "Stupid Simple SEO". I was so lost and overwhelmed with SEO, receiving exactly 0 traffic from Google for years. After I implemented the course tips, I started ranking IMMEDIATELY. I am finally getting traffic from Google. Since this course has helped me so much, I love nothing more than to recommend you to check out "Stupid Simple SEO" here.
- How to use Pinterest to grow your Blog
- How to use Instagram to grow your Blog
- How to use Tailwind to skyrocket your Traffic
- How to use Tailwind Tribes to explode your Blog Traffic
When I first started out blogging, I actually had no idea that Blog subscribers were in fact Email subscribers. I had this plugin which allowed me to add visitors as subscribers to my Blog. However, the problem was I had no way of contacting them because the Plugin did not collect their email address. How was I supposed to write to them?
This was when I discovered that Blog subscribers don't exist. What you need is a separate Email Marketing Service such as "ConvertKit" to collect and add email addresses from your Blog onto a list and from where you can write to your audience in bulk.
I have created a separate "Email Marketing Category" where you can check out all related Blog post on how to grow Email subscribers for your Blog.
There are many ways you can start earning money as a Blogger such as:
- Selling your product or services
- Affiliate Marketing - READ BLOG POST
- Creating an profitable E-Course - READ BLOG POST
- 15 Awesome Ways to immediately make Money as a Blogger
- Earn Money with Gift Guides as a Blogger
- 5 Brilliant Hacks to Save Money Blogging
- The best Accounting + Invoicing Software for Bloggers
*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link!*
20. January 2020
In this post, I want to go over how your blog header turns blog visitors into subscribers on auto-pilot. Your blog header or sometimes also called “above the fold” or “Hero Image” is the first thing new visitors see when they click onto your blog. It is usually a large image that fills up most […]
13. January 2020
I have been blogging for over 10 years and in this post, I cover the 10 most important blogging tools for 2020. Do you want to start a Blog in 2020 but there are so many tools out there that you feel totally overwhelmed? Then let me help you. These are the tools and services I […]
30. December 2019
As a blogger, there are many occasions when a colorful background can come in handy. First of all, as a food or lifestyle blogger, photography is your daily business. Whether you are preparing a scrumptious looking new recipe or creating a lovely flat lay, cool colorful backgrounds are something which can come in super handy. […]
23. December 2019
There are many different situations where you could need a blog icon on your website such as within blog posts, in your blog logo or for your favicon. In this post, I go over where to find free and amazing blog icons and how to use them throughout your website (+Video Tutorial). I also believe […]
2. December 2019
Today, I want to talk about the ugly side of blogging and 5 blogging secrets successful bloggers usually don’t share. There are many bloggers claiming how easy blogging is and that you should start your blog right away. But, blogging can be a tough business and even though I believe that if you are passionate […]
POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE...